Home Sale Alanya Centre Premium level residence with gorgeous views in the Buyukkhasbahce area. 64m2 -204m2

Premium level residence with gorgeous views in the Buyukkhasbahce area. 64m2 -204m2

ID: 6645
Location: Alanya, Centre

Price: 216 750

Add to favourites

Print brochure

Real estate type: Apartments
Year of construction: Mar 2025
From the sea: 2200 m
Rooms: 1+1, 2+1, 3+1, 4+1
Floor: 1-3
From the city centre: 3000
Area: 52-163,5 m 2
Furniture: No
From the airport: 50 km

Status Property is pleased to offer you a luxurious premium residential complex located in the central part of the city of Alanya – in his sleeping area Buyukkhasbahce residence. This area is located on a hill, which will provide a magnificent view of the sea, the harbor, the historic shipyard and the castle of Alanya.

This residential complex will be located in a unique location surrounded by pine trees, 320 m above sea level. This location will please apartment owners in the summer.

This is a temperate climate with a refreshing pine-scented breeze in summer.

The total area of the residence is 2884 m2, on 80% of the land will be a tropical garden and two large pools with waterfalls, a children's pool with a water slide, the remaining 20% will be occupied by 2 residential blocks, mainly in this residence for sale are duplex layouts 2+1, 3+1, 4+1, as well as 1+1.

There will be 10 apartments per block. All apartments are rented out in a fine finish, in which only high-quality, high-class finishing materials will be used. Premium ceramics in the kitchen and bathrooms, premium laminate in the bedrooms. Built-in kitchen furniture and furniture in the bathrooms, Siemens/Bosch household appliances (air conditioners in each room, hob, oven, extractor hood, microwave, washing machine, dishwasher, refrigerator. Heated floors will be installed in the bathrooms. Upon request , for an additional fee, the developer provides the opportunity to install underfloor heating throughout the apartment, radiators, a fireplace or change the flooring.A storage room is provided for each apartment.

The complex has a rich infrastructure: a sauna, a hammam, a fitness room, a lounge area, massage rooms, relaxation and sunbathing areas on the roof of each block, a barbecue area, gazebos, a playground, a decorative swimming pool, artificial waterfall, parking, caretaker and 24-hour security cameras, generator. Each block has an elevator for 10 people. Public places, all buildings, public toilets, elevators, footpaths are equipped for people with disabilities (wheelchairs).

The distance from the sea is 2.200 meters, to the city center 1.500 meters, to the bus stop 700 meters.

Scheduled to start construction in March 2023 and finish in March 2025

Real estate infrastructure
  • Open pool
  • Sauna
  • Hamam
  • Gym
  • Massage rooms
  • Entertainment hall
  • Barbecue area
  • Gazebos for relaxation
  • Outdoor parking
  • 24 hour security
  • Internet on the territory
  • Green Garden
  • Manager
  • Satellite antenna
  • Fenced area
  • Playground in the garden
Calculate mortgage
Buy real estate in Turkey, if you do not have the required amount, you can apply for a mortgage. It is simple procedure and does not require a lot of paperwork.
The buyer get an undeniable advantage. He can enjoy real estate and acquire citizenship while gradually paying off the mortgage to the bank. Status Property is ready to offer help in dealing with mortgage related issues.
To calculate monthly payment, use comfortable calculation form.
Real estate price
216 750 EUR
Mortgage term
Interest rate
6% annually
Monthly payment

All calculation are approximate, specific terms depend on the conditions of lending bank

Receive detailed information
Liked real estate?
We did our best to make the search of accommodation in our catalog comfortable and informative.
We are ready to offer our buyer a wide range of services on selection of exclusive real estate in Turkey. Considering all your requirements, we will select the most suitable options which you can inspect during your free inspection tour. Online inspection tour is also available.
We are always ready for opened and friendly communication!
Fill in the form, and we will provide you with the detailed information

Want to get

Like the real estate?
Want to see the real estate?

Book inspection tour online
Evgenia Shishman
Head of Sales Department

russian, english, turkish

Taisiya Baibatyrova
Sales Manager

Russian, Chechen

Yulia Gucavli
Sales Manager

russian, Turkish, English

Might be interesting for you

New project under construction 200 m from Cleopatra beach, 73-197 m2 photos 1

Instalment plan

New project under construction 200 m from Cleopatra beach, 73-197 m2

Alanya, Centre


Area: 73-197 m2


from 237 000
Investment project from a leading developer in the center of Alanya.

Alanya, Centre


Area: 60-170 m2


from 216 000
212 000